Supply Chain Solutions
Banneker distinctly recognizes and understands the challenges that the purchasing process can place on organizations.
This is especially true for companies that buy large quantities of parts or supplies from multiple sources to support their direct and indirect operations. Banneker can support these needs through strategic vendor management which includes Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Value Added Services and Supplier Performance Management through progressive supplier quality assessments and audits.
- Collaborative analysis of spend for effective and efficient purchasing.
- Independent value-added reseller who purchase only from customer approved suppliers (OEMs & licensed/franchised distributors).
- We never use brokers.
- Optimize performance and price while achieving socio-economic goals.
- PEMCO electronics, hardware, raw metals and other hard to source and unique parts.
- Includes contract negotiations with a diverse supply base with built-in redundancy and competition.
- Various purchase arrangements including hard POs, blanket PO’s, LTAs and supplier/vendor managed inventory (SMI/VMI) options.
- Planning and forecasting.
Supplier Performance Management (SPM)
- Measure, analyze, and manage supplier performance (on-time delivery & quality) in order to cut costs, mitigate risks, and drive continuous improvement throughout the supply base.
- Quality assurance and management throughout the supply chain.
- Supplier scorecards for multiple performance criteria including OTD and Quality.
Our Supply Chain Solutions include:
Kitting (multi-commodity), Packaging, Bulk Break, Tape & Reel, etc.
Our Supply Chain Solutions deliver:
- Reduced total cost of ownership and working capital
- Optimized spend management
- Consolidated supply base
- Greater supply chain visibility, traceability and reporting
- Sourcing flexibility